Thursday, April 26, 2012

golf tourney...wow im good...

i suck at this blog thing...i get all into it and then disappear...like a fart in the wind..

just now, my retarded brain just told me to make an entry....so i do this now..

no idea what to write about..

golf season is upon us...love the game....its greatness on wheels..

entered a scratch medal play tourney last weekend at one of me fav "tracks"...GATEWAY NATIONAL GOLF LINKS...

i was the aarp guy in the 4some...these kids are fuggen awesome...they kill the ball and they are fearless....guess what?  so is the dog!  i crushed it all day...didnt miss one drive....take that you young fag!  i had nothing in common with these gents...fuggers were about half my age....what do you talk about....?  "yeah man, i went to the WHO concert in 79....they fuggen rocked it!"

one of our group....tony....he won the tourney....shot a cool 71...yours truly shot a 78...good enough  for 5th place and a "thanks for playing today!"...tony was cool...he liked the way i drew the ball...thats enough for me to like a guy....

the other two fellas, im horrible with names so i couldnt tell you their name if my life depended on it, left quickly....pooof they gone!...they didnt play so well....scratch golfers but i guess the pressure got to them....or maybe it was me..." hey guys, you playing golf today?  this will be a fun time eh?" one fella, i nicknamed "redass."  this guy never fuggen smiled and walked like he had poison ivy in his crack....this guy wouldnt smile if he won the mega millions....what gives...? 

i had bad gas that day and i took it to the course with me....there is only so many times you can blame your output on the east side aroma...pretty much sure that they knew it was coming from the geritol guy...the fella with the white hair and walked with a limp...i did look great tho...always do when i golf....tommy b silk pants...lacoste golf shirt with pocket (for me dip can)....mizuno white golf hat...not wearing visors much anymore....apparently im balding because me head gets burnt now...fuggen old guy....

I played well....one double booger...finished with a bird...lots of pars...several boogers...struck it well....nice big ole draw that caught the fancy of me mates....love to bend it...just makes the game more fun....


oh well....gateway is having a match play tourney in a couple of weeks...my luck, ill  have to spend 5 hours with redass....

No comments:

Post a Comment