Thursday, October 27, 2011

im to blame once again...

dont really know what i did to deserve the title as "everyones favorite whipping boy..."  sad really...i get blamed for everything in my household...maybe its because im a big pussy and cower when it comes to confrontation...

didnt take long for me kids to pick up on this weakness...this disease...pin cushionality....always needled...always blamed...

bubbas had a football game last night...dark....rainy..under lights...a perfect storm for on field violence...and my sons delivered...they are monsters...it is awesome....they lay the wood on their opponents....i cant wait for next season!

so awny, after game...gets his book bag and shit out of the bus for our ride home....he has his pads...helmet...we get to me truck and after loading up his shit, he went down to the field to get his forgotten shoes....so after that search ( he couldnt get them because the gates were locked...and wifey just picked them up just now...we were visitors so it was awkward...thanks you little bastid!) awny gets back into me truck....

backing out, i felt a little bump from me tire...rear tire...then front tire....i proceed thinking that it was a stick er something...we get dinner at grassis (awesome) and go home for chow time...

once home, awny realizes that his school bag isnt in me truck...we look everywhere....fuggen a...im pissed...the little (big) fugger left it at the field...i then realize that perhaps that "bump" i felt was a 7000 lb truck running over ...well...uhhh.... FUGG! i scream...

so i load the little (big) bastid up and we are off to enemy territory...bubs team steamed em anyway...forgot to mention that...and my sons are monsters on the field....for once im proud....anyway...

driving up to where i was parked....dark...not lit up a bit...we see the bag...the bag is black...well hidden...well smushed...in the bag is awny's school computer...well..it was his school computer...

so we are home soon after and on the way, me son tells me that i shouldve loaded it up...me...its my fuggen fault...so he leaves his bag behind my truck and i guess i failed to see his BLACK BAG in the dark....i failed to load it in the truck...me...wow...fail.org

of course i explain to him that its all on him....and of course he doesnt comprehend...asshole!

then, he realizes he doesnt have his watch...no biggie right..just a watch...no...not really...this is a cat daddy reactor watch....we gave it to him for his confirmation...confirmation that he is an asshole im convinced!  apparently, his watch was in the book bag...along with his computer..smooooshed computer...so off we are ...back to enemy territory..to find his reactor...im pissed!  its my fault remember...i told him not to fuggen open his mouth...not a word...

i give him a flashlight....its dark....and his fuggen watch is dark too....at first, i didnt see shit from my truck and all i can think about is how on earth i can contain myself...its times like this where police security is needed...arrests are made....court sentencing...im now hearing the theme song for "cops"

he finds it!  im stoked...hes just ok...im excited...hes checks it for scratches...its unscathed...im stoked...reactor watches rule!  so cool...

i can give a shit about the laptop...its on lease anyway and insured for damage...bummer for awny tho as his hard drive is "tweaked"...thats what the IT nerd said to me this am...fuggen school has a full time IT department...its own geek squad...impressive...this nerd fella told me that theyd try to get his shit off of it....see...everything is on this computer....text books...notes...papers...projects....dunder mifflin is going under....no one uses paper anymore...

moral of the story....its my fuggen fault....i shouldve checked behind my truck for things that might have been left by my children....for my children need me....for my children are hopeless and need direction and attention every fuggen second of every fuggen day....i will never make this mistake again for as long as i live....

No comments:

Post a Comment