Saturday, December 11, 2010

fuggen stripey tree


ok...its been awhile...fuggen life of mine...im going sober now and was hoping that would help things....all it did was give me headaches and totally erase my head of the creepy/angry thoughts and ideas from my noggin...booooring...


so with my aching back, i come to you now squashless....a huge part of my life taken away...just like that...im pissed...angry...life aint fair...so i swim now and i like it...but it aint the workout...actually it is but its booooring....so now im boooring and worthless



so what do i do?....i go out to Target to put an ease on my christmas decorating....i buy pre lit...ez to assemble tree....plug it in and it fuggen lights up like a xmas tree...by god!



well...my fuggen tree doesnt light the fugg up...wifey messes with it and oi la...a tree with evenly disbursed lighting....but wait...not so fast....my fuggen tree has a thread that aint lightin up so good mate....wtf!!!


oh stripey tree oh stripey tree....you suck so bad i want to snuff you!



i just spent an hour trying to figure out why this this wont light up entirely....i need makers so bad now...but i wont....i refrain...for the good of my disorder...

1 comment: