Sunday, December 19, 2010

yule time joy


wifey gives me a list of presents for her....which im slowly and surely...checking off one by one by one..etc..ive even thrown in some nice surprises....


we'd agreed ...after last year....to not give any presents to each other anymore.....its awkward...wifey isnt the best gift receiver...actually...shes quite bad at it....


one cant fail tho when you get exactly what she wants....can they? its possible tho for me...haha


wifey told me something quite funny the other day..i never gave her any ideas on gifts for me because i was all for the not giving gig.....actually.....thats not true..id throw a fit if i didnt get anything for xmas....i love gifts...im the worlds best gift receiver....ask anyone!


wifey tells me that her gift to me is advising others on what to give me....its as tho there is an intricate network of behind the scenes...backdoor....under the table....shenanigans goin on here...


fuggen funny as hell really....MY GIFT TO YOU IS XMAS GIFT LOGISTICS!


i know better....maybe...perhaps...i hope...


kids aint gettin shit....they get money to spend...no fuggen games...toys..bikes...cameras..ipods..ipads...lap tops...red ryders..they get to take their wads and blow it for themselves...i refuse to buy anymore shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment