Tuesday, December 14, 2010

xmas...




christmas spirit to me is all about the presents! i love to give shit to my kids and wifey....and i sure as hell love receiving presents....i know i know....it sounds so shallow....what do you expect


from a fella like me tho...???




ok..i would love to meet the gal, the wife, that says "oh ...xmas is all about the family love and togetherness..." i want to see the face on this chick that gets bageled (zero) for xmas...nada...nuttin from her man..."oh honey, we have happiness and joy together....thats what its all about ...right hon....right?????"

oh yes...thatd be a classic scowl...doghouse city....beat it fella!




im such a self centered sob....i put me and family first....my friends mean a great deal to me too...but you aint gunna get shit from me...not even a card...ill do the "scan the xmas photo of my kids with santa...send it to you via email" gig....point ...click....and ship...dundy!








merry fuggen xmas....2010 sucked ass! bring on 2011...i fear that 2011 with suck smelly ass!




No comments:

Post a Comment