Monday, April 29, 2013

look away...its different for me




dose of reality people...our kids are doing what we did and doing it better...they are smarter...more equipped...better staffed...funded...you think we know this....everyone says it....but do you really know it...do you look away and tell yourself....NAH...rainbows and glitter???

we all know people that have found religion... im getting back into an  understanding of religion...Jesus was an awesome fella regardless if he is the SOG...this world needs more JESUS's or Jesuses...or Multiple Jesus like people...I'm dumbfounded though by the born agains....Born agains are no different than the parents described above....the rainbow and glitter crowd.....they had their fun but now shame those that do or did exactly what they did...party party, jesus, bible study, tell all how bad party party is....cycles go in circles so maybe "party party" will happen again one day...

Huge dose of these parents...the denial parents...the lookaway crowd...this weekend....as my kid grows up, I know whats happening...I think its awesome actually...I embrace this...we guide and we consult....we hug and we discuss....you can only do so much....we don't enable, MUCH...I find the growing up process fascinating...I embrace it...

 I got the look this weekend....the look from parents....all it took to get the "look" was a short conversation with a parent regarding some missing booze (vodka) from our house...kids dig the clear stuff....it looks like water...who knew?...wish I would've thought about that back in our day....but we didn't have bottled water...we had thermoses...I digress.....this conversation took place very innocently....all we wanted to do was alert said parent that the kids are drinking..period...end of story....not that their kid is drinking...we found some empty vodka bottles in our storage room...that's it...I usually throw my empties under my bed, so it wasn't me....this happened two years ago...this parent (mom) struck us from the "record."   we were in grownup time out....sentenced for eternity...

We took the bullet...I don't give two fucks about it.... I don't need this crap....people like this aren't allowed in my camp anyway...fake phony frauds.....beat it!  no more interaction with this group...so the fugg what!!!??? now I don't have to miss my shows for a cocktail party with muffy and biff!

speaking of shows:

duck dynasty
hardcore pawn
defiance
pawn stars
overhauling
sons of guns

are way better than hanging with the lookaway retards!




No comments:

Post a Comment