Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The idiot found his way...




back to his village....I'm back...been kinda inspired by a few of you warped followers that evidently are way more interested in watching the train wreck vs helping out a human in need....oh well....lets fire up the train and see how painful this next saga will get...


any of you look at what colleges are charging these days...? we all got totally messed up in college...drinking...other things...drinking...more of the other things...the coeds...fugg...why enter the real world....?   this new trek in life costs a shitload of cash!  and i mean a shitload...look at the college guide book....check it out....there are thousands of colleges....id say 80% are 40k and up....ez...skewls that I never knew existed actually exist....its mindboggling....really...there is tuition....room and board...books (who fuggen needs  books anymore?..more on this in a bit) and the all mighty cost of living....

Books:  I just read where the price of books has skyrocketed.....according the bureau of statistics....812% increase since 1978....wtf?  kids don't use texts books anyway...my kids don't....I see them laying around the fuggen house....same place for weeks....laptops babe...laptops!  these books are full of shit anyway....try telling your prof that we nuked Japan because your grandpa(my dad) and his 500,000 friends were ready to invade...many say 1,000,000 were needed....lets go with half a million...regardless, the Japanese would've killed as many of these men as possible before offing themselves....history books have been rewritten by the PC crowd....fugg that shit!  Im here because of fat man and tall boy....actually its little boy....but tall boy reminds me of the many 24 ounce cans of beer drunk back in the day.... I digress....

ok....sure send them to state skewl....uhhhh..believe me I was crossing my fingers....I remember picking out my HS graduation present.....pops was going to buy me a watch....not a rolex by any means...but a nice, mans bidness/dress watch...I picked the most expensive watch...not even knowing the price...and this is what my kid did to me when picking her college...picking the costliest anything is my talent....and evidently, I have passed this along to me little fuggers...first one checking in fall 2013.....twins will go 2016...im so fuggen bummed....I wanted to buy an RV and travel the USA with wifey...now ill be lucky to afford the travel channel..


College is a total waste of cash...its a four year summer camp...gawd I miss the bubble....

No comments:

Post a Comment