Monday, May 13, 2013

afros...they are awesome

Nothing says im cool better than an afro...afros were the shit in the 70s...afro hair styles were cross racial....no boundaries....except ive never seen an Asian....indian...American indian....FRO...

did a member of ABBA sport a fro....if so, even the swedes chipped in on the craze...



nope...no fros in abba....move along....the swedes are racists!

my best friend in HS had a fro....he looked like fuggen corky the clown when he wore a baseball lid.....fro stuck out from the sides....carried a pick...back pocket....how cheesy...but that wasn't me...I had golden blonde feathered locks....girls wanted my hair....it was perfect....now I have old man pubic hair on me top....its all course and white/grey...its fuggen horrible...im a dickhead...literally...



fros were cool....the fella from the band "boston" had the best fro....white guy mind you....


 
checkout that nest....holy where the fugg are my keys??  they are in your fro bro!


70's HOOP fros take the cake...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1046197-greatest-afros-in-nba-history

unreal...

Dr J



Artis Gimore


his fro make zero impact on the giraffes guarding him.....the one on the right looks like he might want to feast on the big fellas afro...the one on left is saying..."I have no time for dat!"


baseball had its fair share of great fros....

Oscar Gamble

 
this is what my HS BF looked like.....corky the fuggen clown!
 


Bake Mcbride...wonder why he goes by "bake"




then there was the gong show...




the fro is coming back...I see more and more unkempt curlies....

No comments:

Post a Comment