Thursday, May 2, 2013

email hacked....







again...twice in the last two weeks...I don't get it...my password is/was awesome...unbreakable....id tell you what it is but I have same password for other shit....perhaps I need to change those too...

passwords are the way of life...passwords are used for just about everything....we had a special knock in college...when the knock was used, we knew who was coming in...back in the day, my neighborhood chum and I had our special shout out....wont tell you that either....not only is it kinda weird, but it is rather embarrassing... kids stuff, yet not going to tell...

this fuggen hacker is good...I would've given a grand to anyone claiming I would've been hacked....there is no fuggen way...the perm's and comb's (stat talk) that were at work for hacking my password must be an incredible number.....many multiple digits...wtf!

what does one obtain by hacking into my email?   I don't get it...there is nothing there other than the millions...and I mean millions....of emails to the great thread of fellas....that's my group of college buddies....GTF...great thread of fellas...so some chinaman has the universes funniest banter....if this fugger publishes any GTF material, im taking action....this stuff is GOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment