Thursday, May 30, 2013

bad week..






this week has been brutal....HS mate died....Heart Attack...went out for jog Monday pm....came home after....died...just awful...

former work bro has cancer...leukemia...has 20% chance of surviving...

former partner just declared ch 7...so that's that....thanks for participating...

the HS mates passing is tragic no doooot....however he is gone and his wife and kids left behind get to suffer the most....J Wales...."dyin aint much of a livin boy." ...no its not....neither is living after the dying dies...

my bro with the cancer.....stinks on ice....he is not married....no kids....he is a strong fella and tough....I feel that he will defy the odds and pull through....if he doesn't, it will suck...but at least I have the opportunity to visit him and talk about old times.....this is healthy for us both...what if that was me?  we discussed this and I flat out said what I feel...we all die....its the ones left behind that suffer....he agreed...we discussed the passing of my HS friend...when you can discuss life and death like this,  you have it figured out...basically, its all about living...period!  after you are finished living, that's all there is for you on this planet...later! 

pardsy ch 7....this one really makes no difference to me after the other news of the week....I don't give a shit about the money...when you visit a friend in the cancer center, things change...big time....at least for awhile....until we forget....

No comments:

Post a Comment