Friday, May 17, 2013

norco catholic soccer






here in the lou...soccer is huge....sure every city seems to claim this....whatevs....St. Louis is soccertown USA for kids...we don't have a pro team....used to have the STL Stars of the now defunct NASL....I think that league is back tho....prob asking...WTF doesn't soccertown usa have a pro team?  the answer is...we don't have enough Mexicans here to support...so fugg off!

my kid played her last HS soccer game ever yesterday.....her team is quite good...very good actually....3rd ranked...her HS is a rich kid skewl...big on sports tho....but soft....with cash comes softness....its a basic...  her team was beat by a north county catholic all "girls" skewl.....the quotes are for gender reasons....Ill leave it at that...these gals were fuggen brutal....tough...cheap....very very skilled....aggressive to the point of...COME ON????

daughters team lost 2 nil...two set pieces did them in and a goal tender that was phenomenal....I mean COME ON???  this gal stopped everything.....came out of box and wreaked havoc on our little princesses...

as usual, the parents were worse....nothing beats the rudeness and udder disrespect of a north county soccer dad....they all were up on the hill yelling at refs....meanwhile the refs were giving them every call....it was ridiculous....I turned around and I think I gave one guy the "stroke me" gesture....not sure...it was most likely a throw both palms down arms out gesticulation...not sure that I went full stroke with one palm...if I did, it was slight....all i knew was I heard a gasp..and some mumbling...something like "that guy thinks he is all that"....or maybe..."that fella down there needs a lesson in north county catholic girls soccer.."   immediately thereafter, I began to bow up some....nothing happened of course....they most likely sized me up and thought otherwise...bawawaawawawa!

Its ok tho....daughters last game....my sons will never play vs those girls....but perhaps one day the might....yikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment