Wednesday, May 1, 2013

tits...






I love cans, boobs, breasts, racks, bosoms (my mom always called them that and it would crack me up)...

the word tits is very funny to me....I like the word...I love using the word "titty"....when something is titty, it is awesome....spectacular....beautiful...the best!

wifey hates the word...tit and titty...the word derived from the word TEAT....

teat

[teet, tit]   
noun
1.
the protuberance on the breast or udder in female mammals, except the monotremes, through which the milk ducts discharge; nipple or mammilla.
2.
something resembling a teat.
 
 
I think definition 2 is fuggen awesome....something resembling a teat is a teat....how profound...so should it have been ernie and teat?  burts head look very teat like eh?  I love definition 2 for every word.  awesome...the word "shit"....definition 2....something resembling a shit...brilliant!
 
 
this leads us to the actual relevance of the teat. naturally, we know the purpose of said body part...  as a full fledged 100% hetero gal lovin fella,  I love mammories....but..i prefer them covered somewhat....that's the beauty of a bikini....topless beaches are gross to me....flapping around....too much flesh...total nipplage...whatever....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment