Monday, May 6, 2013

may the fourth was with me!








new lego store opened up just down the road....in mall....the LOUs first and only Lego store...knowing me well enough, you should know that this is awesome news...im giddy...

In celebration of their opening, I spent some cash....may the 4th...this Lego store promoted the x wing star fighter....skywalkers ship....same one he used to blow up fuggen death star numero uno...presently it is under construction and things are looking fuggen greatness!

this project blows away doing puzzles....me bubbas are helping huge....this is a family affair....the lego store gave out cardboard yoda ears as a promotional item....I grabbed three and one must wear said ears while constructing Luke's ship...

this is where my life has brought me....in a fuggen galaxy far far away....dang!

shulda called me the dork...

No comments:

Post a Comment