Saturday, July 16, 2011

Nothing

Goin on lately...golf game is way back..feeling like a man again...better than feeling like an infant in the fetal position...
Ferf coming home from his trip to sea island...muffy...bifffster.....Emerson....!!!

Weve heard from ferf several times....and well...I think he's comin home with some injuries.....shocker....something about a golf cart meeting a pothole....

Found a new show I like....pawn stars....its awesome...

Got he green light for Xmas in ptown....if you have never seen a Xmas cactus, your missing out....

I'm not funny this week...I'm kind of tired and I've been holing up at home....because it's fuggen 199 degrees outside...

Busy shooshing away these fuggen 16 year old fellas that want to rape me daughter...

Damn persistent bastards....it's tough in our modern world...with cellys...texting...the www...Facebook...
Fuggen a these bastards are more sneaky than an alqaida operative...


Later

No comments:

Post a Comment