Friday, September 10, 2010

back...with chiggers


ive been out of commish for the last week er so... i say sorry to my flock...oh and what a tiny pitiful flock it is...not the quality....the quantity...

nothing really changes after a weeks time....kids still are a pain...still counting the days when my teen leaves for college....still cant get the bubbas to watch football with their old man...i get coffee every am for wifey...shuttle kids to skewl...by the time i get back home to my office, wifey is gone to work...we pass in the night and catch up....sleep...wake up..rinse and repeat....truman show...thats how we roll...

went to a friends farm over the labor day weekend...we all had a fuggen blast...and how couldnt you? our host has the most bitchinest, coolest, bestest farm/ranch ive ever been to....this place has 3 luxurious log houses(we are talking custom...head to toe) on a 450 acre spread that includes fresh springs, creeks, cliffs, and....and....and..the most incred/cool/way cooler than anything/rad man cave ever known to MAN....im talking about the barn of all barns...this place..this structure... houses a huge john deere tractor (the cat daddy of all tractors..custom seat..a/c...custom sound...the werks) ...a bulldozer/front loader...a full machine shop where motorcycles and airplanes are being built...so many cool tools that spicoli's dad would be a green eyed jealous bastard...also included are 2 4 wheelers, a sweeeeet jd gator, etc etc etc...all the toys...this place was so clean and pristine, youd want to eat your meal off the floor...u want a plate? no thanks..ill have my eggs on the floor! the ultimate was the music playing thru the most ultimate of sound systems.....the grateful dead station on 24/7....heaven!

we had a blast...for 3 days i forgot about all the shit sandwiches our real world serves up....it was greatness..! until i pulled multiple ticks off my hinter regions and realized what chiggers do to ones body....wtf! ...my entire existence itches....i know...dont scratch....fugg that!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Flicka,

    We almost share the same birthday. I rang the bell on 12-2-?? I am not going to reveal the year ;). Much older than thou though.

    I enjoyed your blog and your writing style. There a few out there that make me smile and you are one of them.

    Now chiggers, I know. I can feel your pain and more. If you don't object let me put you onto some guys that totally saved my life a couple of years ago. I was ready to go for the gasoline and ice pick to get those buggers stopped. I had tried everything.

    I could spill the beans but what the hey. Their report is well worth the couple of bucks they ask. It does work and it works just like they say. http://chigger-treatment.com

    Hope this helps you and some other folks as well.

    ReplyDelete