Wednesday, September 29, 2010

damn it....the force is not with me...im goin sith!!!!!!!



im a certified lego brickmaster..no kidding....ive constructed a star destroyer (5000 pieces) and darth vaders tie fighter (3000 pieces)...im so proud of my creations that i display them as the center piece of our home...my home....the force is with me...the force is with us...altho i feel like i belong on the side of the sith...anger has given me focus...! darth vader rocks...darth maul was so cool but lucas dorked out and had him killed off way too early....instead we got to know way too much about jar jar binks....that character is disgraceful! die binks! die!!!!! you suck ass!!!!




we have our house cleaned once a week by a very very nice bosnian couple....they are very hard working and do a very good job...on occasion, they bring their daughter...and well this kid is piece o werk...she is one of those "GIFTED" prodigy's...she is well ahead of her class....she is brilliant...she is a pain in the royal arse! ....she so fuggen smart, she thinks my emperial fleet ...made up of lego bricks...can be tossed about....i cringe when i think about this....the hours it took to put this together...the painstaking efforts....ahhhhh!!!!! and im never around when she does this...


















every single time they bring her, my lego treasures are somehow....busted up....! i get so fuggen mad....its unbearable... i bite my tongue...and get out the 200 page construction plans....pour a stiffy makers...and begin building back me masterpiece to finished form! its not as tho she destroys the entire artwork....the wings are mostly damaged....but hell.....these babies are put together with such precision and expertise...i must be precise in building it back....it takes me hours to put these babies back together...and every piece must be symmetrical....has to be perfect...and if not...looooooky out! if i lived my life this way, i would never be able to poop....as id be all pent up and crazy....hmmm...well i kinda do live my life that way...no wonder i cant poop....ima mess...
















my starwars legos are iconic to me...they are so cool....i love star wars...i quote the movies quite often..i know just about every verse...next time i catch that little beotch messin with me werks, im going full boba fett on her arse!


















No comments:

Post a Comment