Friday, January 28, 2011

nice guy.. rule follower


always been told im one...nice guy that is...thats me...


probably wouldnt know it....if you didnt really know me...if you happen to be one of the 20 to 40 people that read me and dont really know me, youd think im full of shit...self centered...paddling meself to self centered isle....im crass...mean...hateful...dark


but im one of those....im a nice guy....


i know this because i always finish last....i finish at my appropriate spot in my life ...LAST


reservation for LAST party....table for LAST!


i know many like me...and we tell ourselves that we should feel good about being a nice fella...karma will work for us....pay it forward...


well...im fuggen waiting! anyone else waiting....?


i was raised to live by the golden rule...mom says do one to others as you would want done to you...well...lets see...if this rule applies....


im not an advocate for anal raping....seems as tho my orifice is being raped repeatedly since the great recession hit....im a rule follower and have conducted my business in proper fashion and form....meanwhile...me pardsies....pards...pardos have bent me over and made me their beeeeeeotch....how does this golden rule thing work again mom? my once buddies at the bank are scrutinizing everything just for a measly refi...never been late....never!...credit score is sky high....have over 15 llc's and now underwriters want to see full tax returns on every company....thats enough paper to kill a Sequoya...enough bandwidth to clog up a data server farm....its silly...my stupid bankrupt , thief partners all get to go bk...protection from creditors...how the fugg does this work? this bailout thing is the end of..well...everything....



i refuse to be a dickhead...its just not in my nature....but cfb im going to snap one of these days and go gordon gecko on the business world...


im filing for minority status immediately....the nice guy rule follower...once i get status, looooooky owwwwt!



No comments:

Post a Comment