Thursday, February 17, 2011

worm turner


i think my worm has turned...went to home depot today...buy some lights for a property...shit, i forgot to get something...fuggen a!...



i pulled in...parked...walked in...asked where i can find tube lighting....fella pointed down the isle that was right there in front of me upon entry...holy shit....ru serious? found me lights...lickity split (wtf does that mean anyway?)...it means in quick order....fast...but where do you get that from lickity split? one licks a split quickly...? i guess if youre not into that kind of foreplay then i guess you want out fast eh? me like it down there.... or does it mean that you devour a banana split quickly...cuz i do....lasts probably 20 seconds....i mean it....i digress...


after picking out me lights...walked back where i came in from looking for a checkout counter....there was a counter all right...the return counter...the checkout counter was to the left ...about 300 yards away....doh!


the nice fella there who showed me where to find me lights saw that i was bummed about the day long trek to the checkout counter and offered to check me out at the return counter...


hell fuggen yes!
in and out in 5 minutes...no money spent on needless shit...


thats a good day....im stoked because i can use some good news and some luck...im easily pleased these days...perhaps im back!


perhaps not....as the rest of my day licked bag...so im fuggen back to the shitcave...thats where this superhero hangs out....to the shitcave!


fuggen werld!

No comments:

Post a Comment