Wednesday, August 24, 2011

does your brief case match your truck?



mine does....pulled out my zero halliburton gun metal brief case...like james bond has, i have! i think matt helm had one too... im probably the only dude in the LOU that has one of these beauties....you should see the looks i get from the peeps on the streets....






big D is gun metal....my case is gun metal...






went to a meeting today and opened up my case....got out my legal pad and gonkulator (gotta be a huge fan of hogans heroes to know what im saying here) and started a cypherin...(gotta be a huge fan of the Beverly hillbillies to know what im saying here)...my client started laughing.....then he asked me where i got it....wifey bought it for me...xmas....about 15 years ago i think....sweetness!!!!! then he became jealous....now i know he wants one...






tomorrow, i break out the Fedora!







No comments:

Post a Comment