Tuesday, August 9, 2011

porsche parking...




for us normal fellas...we park our cars...trucks...whatever properly...i pull in and try to get me tires equidistant between the 2 marked lines...no biggie eh?








porsches...see they have different rules that apply...








these fuggers get to cross park over several spots allowing for minimal damage from door dings and other fuggen whatnots...








i see this everywhere...you have too...








but as a fella...it really doesnt anger me much....because porsches are super cool and they deserve this special treatment....i dont know what those cars do to me, but they certainly make me fuggen jealous of the d bag porsche owner....i want to be the guy that owns the porsche! and i want to cross park my baby and have all passer by'ers drool and oogle and fuggen want to be me!

other vehicles cant get away with this parking behavior tho...doesnt fly with the lexus....the range rovers...the bmw...mercedes...i get fuggen mad when these posers pull a porsche park job...






but that wont happen...ever...








cant fit in one because of me big ass....








i wish the german engineers would get with it...design a fatass porsche 911 turbo...then id park diagonally and be super cool like the fuggen d bags at starbucks!








fuggen werld...

No comments:

Post a Comment