Tuesday, August 30, 2011

wifey out of town...now what?



i do enjoy being a bachelor from time to time...but being one with 3 fuggen kids is kinda gay...










v is off until friday...so now i have to pick up the bubbas at skewl....330....then i guess i take them home...










and i guess i can hang there for the rest o day....hmmm....sounds boring...










perhaps ill pour me a stiffy...then figure out which pizza place to order from....no dishes...no cooking...






no doubt ill have a screaming match with me dauts...she feeling her own these days....shes a tough match...but ill win...im undeafeated....










then ill scan the channels...and watch some cool tv...or better yet, ill eat pizza in my bed and watch cool tv...and blow some farts....i might just light one....been awhile since ive lit the air biscuit...










then ill look around and find her chocolate stash.....and eat the fugg out of the swiss chocolate she so cleverly hides....










then ill catch some late night tube...never get to watch late night on the account that wifey is in sleep mode at 10 pm sharp...










then while sleeping, ill get to sprawl all over the place....ill cover every inch of the bed...just because i can....usually im leaning over my edge while spouse and k9 sprawl....










in the am...ill get the kids off to school...and there will be silence...a deafening quite that could make me break....but ill have our 3 too many dogs to entertain me for 5 minutes...off to work...










by tomorrow night, ill want to be on my edge of the bed again....but ill have to wait for friday night...then saturday night, ill kick myself in the nuts for not taking advantage of my staycation...











No comments:

Post a Comment