Wednesday, August 10, 2011

thanks bro..



face it... i do every fuggen day...i face it...AGE....im middle aged....im 45....45 x 2 = 90...90 is old...90 is walking death....so yes im middle aged...lived half me life....






so i saw a fella yesterday that i havent seen in a year plus...he too is in the commercial RE bidness....he too has been caving it for the last several years....it blows out there...thar she blows!!!...no worries..its just me....blown on..blown out...everything blows ass!









so my man sees me....first thing out of his mouth...."wow..youre losing your hair dude!"






uh so the fugg what? ...hair is over rated....my man is bald by the way and fat and uglyand looks like the penguin on the batman series.......i guess he wants me to get into the fold...im bald so its great that you are balding kind of thing...






when it gets bad...which it will one day...ill just lop it off with a one cut...one cuts rule...hair is way over rated...just lop it all off...who the hell cares...im talking guys here....bald chicks look fuggen weird to me....






hair gets in the way...and things stick to hair....






so this december....46 will be my age...on the downward side of death....the descent to base camp...dundy and bald...













No comments:

Post a Comment