Friday, August 5, 2011

sack up fella!




i hate it when some adults dont give you the real story....beat around the bush....it happens all the time in my line of work...probably yours too eh?








i have a tenant....a good tenant...a strong tenant....a tenant that is very important to my properties cash flow...i had a great relationship with the former regional manager...he left...the new guy is a d bag..if the old guy was still there, there is no doooot in my mind that they would stay....no question...i hate it when this happens...the new guy always fuggs everything up...








.he wont return calls...emails...calls...emails...ive left multiple detailed messages on how this fugger can reach me...








nada..








i know they are relocating...but this fuggen girlyman wont give me the common courtesy of telling me this....i want to hear it from this guys pie hole....tell me you stupid bastard..








problem is....this kinda fella doesnt want to come out with it....he is probably afraid that he will be hurting my feelings by telling me the fuggen truth...








a real man wants to know where he stands...a real man tells people where they stand on things...i get this shit all the time...and i cant understand why or how this happens...








i liken this to a child that covers their face with their hands, thinking that they are hiding from you....they cant see u, so u cant see them...








cfb, this really pisses me off...

No comments:

Post a Comment