Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4th and fuggen 5


last night mnf football game waas the worst game ive ever sat thru...watched the entire game...why you ask??? well...my fantasy team was up by 12 on my opponent..and he had chris johnson going....


the jags d was containing him all game...cj is the best fantasy player..he is the titans running back...first pick in every ones draft this season...he was getting nothing...locked down...no tds...no big runs...


the game was over....the titans were kickin the jags ass...the titans , and chris johnson, had the ball....less than 2 minutes left....and its 4th and 5...what happened next is pretty much a summation of saundoggys life this year....2010..the shittiest year ever...no year will come close to the fecal matter that has accumulated this year in my shit basket...


so...cj gets the ball...on the most meaningless play of the year....(titans were up by 20 plus...game over...take a knee you stupid fuggers)...and takes it to the house..untouched...!


this play has me thinking that the fantasy football fix is on....its not about point spreads because the spread in this game was already broken...there is no other explanation....someone powerful wanted cj to make a huge play....that play alone was worth about 20 fantasy points..


so my fuggass team lost...and i watched this game...just hoping that cj would get hurt...or get shut down...he was fuggen shut down!!! until the most meaningless play in the history of the nfl!!!


mother fugger!!!! kick me in the nuts then cut my head off and shit down my neck!!!! then put my head back on and feed me catfish heads!


im pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


btw..im no longer the biker foxes....i changed my team name to BLANDA....in memory of the once great oakland raider who died 2 weeks ago....my team let BLANDA down because of the most meaningless play in nfl history....so i changed my team name to "RENT TOO DAMN HIGH!" you tube it...this crazy bastard is running for ny governor..thats the name of his party...




No comments:

Post a Comment