Sunday, March 13, 2011

call me when youre 24 and you need cash


ha...thats what i tell my 16 year old daughter....she will...shell need me then...until then....its friends and friends and friends...


a very close friend told me he too lost his daughter at age 16....he said she came back into the fold at 24..


dont mind me...i find it kind of relaxing....dealing with females is tough enough...if one wants relief...im all for it...beat it syd!


now my sons are just starting to discover the greatness that i have to offer....boys are awesome...very little drama....but man they stink....everything about them stinks...their feet can melt down a nuclear reactor....they can destroy a fuggen bathroom in 20 seconds...its crazy how shitty their shit stinks...omfg...what the fugg did you eat bubba? ...i teach them....i tell them of the courtesy flush....hit the fan bro...close the fuggen door....FAIL!







No comments:

Post a Comment