Tuesday, March 15, 2011

go the rude route...


this am...i fuggen opened the door at sbux for this lady....cool....i have manners...this fuggen bitch said thanks...walked in with her brat fuggen daughter...and got in line in front of me...ok...i opened the door for you...that doesnt give you fronts beotch! and your stupid rude spoiled kid ordered a drink that took the barrista 20 minutes to make....what kid orders a fuggen chai tea whip whip 2 sweet n lows..grande in a venti cup muther fuggen latte??? who does this? the lady had a simple dink...i think the lady ordered a mocha...she didnt need it, but she ordered it...im pissed watching this debacle right in front of me face...i was in a hurry too...i needed to get to doctors office so he can stick a 6 inch needle in me back again....and again...and again....fun! fuggen werld i live in...tired of it..


i felt like speaking up...ive been so beat up lately, one of these days im going crazy loco fuggen postal...like the crazed fella in that movie...mike douglas....rimmed glasses....i cant remember shit anymore...just looked it up....for photo...falling down....


later today.....bout an hour ago....i got in my truck and proceeded out of my spot....this old man is walking to his car...he sees me and stops....i wave him on....he waves me on...this goes on for 3 cycles...finally i get my way because im fuggen polite....this old bastard took 5 minutes to walk past my front side.....laaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


if this old fart moved any slower, hed have a moss pile growing down his hump back....cfb!!!!!


im going rude from now on...fugg the females and the old farts! that fugger shouldnt be driving anyway....holy shit!



No comments:

Post a Comment