Monday, March 7, 2011

kudos to me...im awesome...


been getting some great feedback lately on me blog...i can go two very distinct ways with this..


1. i do as everyone expects of me...simply gloat and get too cocky for my own or anyones own good....thats why wifey insists on not complimenting me on anything...and i mean anything....if i score a huge kazillion dollar deal, it would be NUTTINHONEY....more like..."well its about fuggen time you fatass!"



2. i just go along doing what i do and continue to do as i do how i do when why and where i do...



oh its hard to be humble when you have me brain to work with....what shall i do?....how shall i handle this? considering i have a small...and i mean small flock of followers....and a few more read me and wont admit it...thats ok tho...


im a certified immature teenager...my real age in brain and overall attitude is 17...id like to say 21 because that would allow my to consume adult beverages....but lately i feel that drinking is way over rated.....i can go without booze...especially after sat night....holy fuggen man on the cross!...i didnt have but 3 tails and i was blowin chow all sunday am....i think i gots me a bug....had to be...but i fuggen blew booze out of me guts and through me mouth and nose...fuggen booze burning me strols.., and well....that taste was bad...still kinda lingers...nice tube tho...tubular chow...artwork in motion...aerial art if you will...when i blow, its fuggen loud too....everyone can hear...even neighbors and we really dont have any....its an event...and wow its loud! always nervous about puking on a plane...its never happened before...but when it does, i think the sonic boom might bring the plane down...serious! EMP...electro magnetic puke!




anyway....im taking my kudos humbly...not going to gloat...imsokewl...



No comments:

Post a Comment