Tuesday, March 1, 2011

new fone...


got me a new celly today...its titty...HTC evo shift....shouldve called it...WTF wow titty! this baby has it all...me twins tweaked it for me and now i have all these crazy apps and shit ill never use....



cell phones are incredible...this shit is amazing...this shit is the sit we dreamed about...remember thinking your future watch would be like the one we saw on the super friends cartoons? well, the time is now my friends...


lost my squash match today and well....im good with it...not too long ago, id have smashed racquets and dropped neutron f bombs...all that weight i lost last year in my biggest loser competition with me buds is back on and in force.....cfb! fuggen losing weight is tough..hard...crappy shit...gaining it back is fun as hell...very fun...at a crossroads nw...thinking i should just let meself go....and enjoy shit...why the fugg not? wifey wont care...she thinks im hideous anyway...



i had a great day today....the weather is breaking in the right direction...and my back held up ok after squash...dont get me wrong here....im still a miserable sob...but i kinda feel at peace at this moment....ok its gone...fight on!




No comments:

Post a Comment