Sunday, August 29, 2010

fantasy in rm 24



i cant shake this reoccurring nightmare...im truly crazy...the fact that i sing to myself 24/7 should have been a dead give a way a long long long time ago....i dont hear voices..so im cool there...



i own the "biker foxes" in my fantasy football league...my fantasy league is the greatest of all fantasy leagues...RM 24...we are tight...we are famous...my "biker foxes" are in the PC division....and the "P" in "PC" rhymes with "jimmy crack corn"...ill give you "C"...."C" is Central.

Biker fox...how do i explain my affinity towards this complete and utter lunatic? this weirdcat is so fuggen bizzaro....its people like Frank (his actual first name) that make me feel sound...im not as nutty as this guy...good...check that box...move on..... check out his web site.... http://www.bikerfox.com/ ...all sorts of crazy shit on his site...he is some kind of bike trickster/philosopher loon...he lives in oklahoma and preaches the 4P's...Pills + Powders + potions = Placebo....what does that shit mean???? very double rainbowesque....this cat.....he is the only biker that can pull off the first ever front bike flip.....wtf...i think i pulled that trick back when i was 8 and was jumping the ring of fire my older brothers had set up for me....i have no idea why im still alive after the "initiations" i had to endure back in the day...."hey scotty...why dont you jump the creek...you can get in our club..all you gotta do is make it over" ... well the creek was about 15 ft wide and my jump was a 2x8 leaning up against a can of driveway tar...45 degree angle ez....i digress.....this dude is a trip....i get lost in his website....its a plethora of strangeness...weirdness....its as though you are watching a train full of rehtards crashing in front of you....gotta go thru his site...biker fox...love him!



so my nightmare....its draft night......and well...its my first pick...i dont pick a player even close to relavent.....no running back...no qb...no wr....the BIKER FOXES pick Albert Haynesworth...washington redskins....wft...alberts a great player and all but hes a fuggen defensive tackle...a 3 gapper....meanwhile my fellow competitors are picking up drew brees...peyton manning....etc etc... Oh...its my pick again...and i pick Bart Scott....NY Jets....doh! Bart is a badass Linebacker....great...but his position is totally irrelevant in fantasy football....i wake up in cold sweats as i pick Kurt Warner (retired) to be running back...dude was a great qb for fantasy....he is retired...and he aint no running back...

looking forward to a good night sleep ...finally....after draft night next monday night...

biker foxes will win the championship this year...im getting my momentum from biker foxes words of wisdom....the 4 p's is my guiding light....

go biker foxes!



No comments:

Post a Comment