Thursday, April 14, 2011

deadliest catch


other than wifey, alaskan crab fishing is indeed the deadliest catch...


i love this show...these fellas are hardened mo fo's! crab fishing in the bearing sea is by far the most dangerous job ever known to man..."hangin" with my college mates was numero 2...i should be dead...i digress...


these bastids work under the most adverse conditions you wouldnt even want to imagine...it looks like it totally sucks ass from my couch ....imagine being there...i cant!


ice, cold, wind, 40 foot seas...i get sea sick in my jacuzzi...


after every episode, i want to join a crew....after every episode of alaska gold rush, i want to join a crew...after every episode of car auctions, i want to buy a rebuilt muscle car...


i wouldnt last 6 seconds on a boat...i would probably last 2 days mining gold....after my 6 seconds on a fishing boat, id cry and want my mommys bosom.


wonder what a show on me would be called....i have some ideas


"pussy!"

"wimps"

"dork!"

"wierd fella"

"deadliest fart"

"town & country squash fag"

"im golfing, youre catching my crab im going to eat tomorrow"

"bitch, complain, makers, and laugh at other people"

"burb pickup drivin asshole"


No comments:

Post a Comment