Thursday, April 7, 2011

soak, wipe, clean...DORK!


its masters week and well....its thursday pm so the MASTERS has begun....i enjoy this like no other time of the year....cepting for jim nantz....



every thursday masters night, i grab my sack and stick(s) and balls and give them a thorough cleaning...soak....wipe...clean...


its amazing the shit i find in me golf sack....found two free foursome vouchers that expired 2 years ago...zoinks...old gum is the worst..2 year old cliff bar...still feels soft...so i keep it in there....old gum is fuggen gross....so is a crusty, smelly pair o socks..wtf are those doin in there...? no clue...i just called over a bubba and stuck em in under his nose...ahhhh fatherhood...


i go thru my sack with keen due diligence....make sure i have all me tees, ball marks, balls, golf buddy (gps) needs too be fully charged...Bushnell range finder (fuggen kickass piece of titty quip)..that bad boy shoots a laser to its target....gives me the perfect yardage so i can fugg up knowing how much i fugged my shot up...range finder says 175 to the pin...on the nuts...and how will that help my fat ass? like i can really dial it down that precisely....no fuggen chance...but its kickass...and i use it..because i can and want to....


my irons are so fuggen sweet... got two sets of beauties because i wanted them....mizuno mp58s and mp 53s...now i have more drama in my life...which fuggen set o beauties do i use? it shouldnt be like this...but it is...cuz im a fuggen rehtard mess....


while trekking downstairs to get me lappy...i saw me ole callaway tuttle putter...all alone in the corner...it hasnt been in me sack for 4 putters ago..so what do i do....i stick my ole putter in me sack...shaft and all...



playing tomorrow...i play every masters friday....ok...i play every friday i can...do i use tuttle or the ghost...i play around with my putter way too much...





while doing this, i watch the masters replay....

No comments:

Post a Comment