Wednesday, April 27, 2011

great weather eh?



its storming....again...and again...this spring....fuggen too wet..hey at least we dont have to load up the yak to go yakin...we do that in our side and front yard...we have a class 3 rapid when the rain gets a goin...seriously!






last winter....too cold and snowy....and icy..






betcha this summer is hot/humid=miserable...






its ok, we always have Fall to fall on....our falls kick ass...unless it is cold and rainy...and you actually look forward to daylight savings time ending...so at least youre miserable and depressed in the dark...






our city leads the world in murders....our county/my county is full of snobs and fags...not the homo fags....just fags...guys named tristan and jeremy...fags that name their vacuums tristan...






no one in my hood really knows each other...and thats kind of a great thing....we all do our own thing....id be afraid of getting arrested if my neighbors got to know me too well....






as you can tell by now, nothing really funny or stupid has happened to me as of late...






it is wifeys bday week, so im aboooot to go to mall and get her sumtin...id heard that nordstrom is selling this perfume that is assured to make your gal a horn dog....i ordered a case of it....with my luck, this will backfire....and wifey will leave me for fat mike...my carwash worker tard...






No comments:

Post a Comment