Saturday, April 2, 2011

sick and under family quarantine


wtf? every fuggen time i get sick, i have to schlep me shit (pillow and quilt) out of MY bedroom and sleep elsewhere...laugh all you want about my pillow and quilt....they both equally rule...





pillow: tempurpedic work of art...i take it everywhere i go ...road trips only....id take it on the plane too but wifey wouldnt let me...most likely...


quilt: my quilt is my man blanky....yes i said it....i love this quilt...wifey got it a target....target rulz...this thing is so soft...i sleep with it exclusively...no sheets...i hate sheets....i dont care if they are 5 billion thread...cover sheets suck...i do like the fitted sheet tho....gotta have that.. noooo dooooot....i kick off everything...every night...and pull into my quilt...probably suck my fuggen thumb too....so what??? no tuck....tucked anything definitely blows ass!



so, im sick...one week of stomach issues....DONT GO IN THERE... i was puking and squirtin....magical



now i have the werlds worst head cold...i cant fuggen hear shit as my ears are clogged...my frontal lobe feels like a big ass white head that is volcanoing and ready to blow...the pressure is insurmountable... i feel like absolute shit...it was a nice day out today...so i tried to golf....not the best decision ive made...bugged out after 9....friends i played with did want me around anyway.....i was a mess.....now i feel worse...thought i could work this devil out of my head...all i did was piss Lucifer off...as he is blending me brain into oblivion...


im in quarantine....i have moved out of the bedroom....once again....i dont get to sleep in my bed...last night i tried the couch......from 12 midnight to 8am, i watched the following:


smithsonian channel...greatness

12 to 1.....did hitler escape germany

1 to 2......fooling hitler...show on how the brits fooled hitler into thinking we were invading calise (sp)


2 to 3.....sinking hitlers biggest SHIP... didnt quite understand that one

3 to 5....2 hours of chasing classic cars... ccc baby

5 to 6...golf channel....dykes on spikes...lpga golf

6 to 8....senior golf...


OD'ing on NYQUIL didnt even work....


i see the same for this night....this miserable night in front of me...why does one sickness get 100 times worse at night? never fuggen fails...clock strikes 10 and everything goes to complete hell...its like your baby...the pos begins crying at 2am for fuggen hours... at 2 pm, the thing is all happy and even smiles when it shits itself.....but NADA...in the wee hours...all hell breaks out


my own daughter told me to go downstairs...she hates me....everyone does...


so now i have quilty and pillow and im watching the fuggen final 4 on 106 inches of HD HEAVEN... later

No comments:

Post a Comment