Friday, April 8, 2011

feckin irish whiskey


sippin feckin! feckin irish whiskey...shit the fuggen green lads cant make whiskey for shit.....this stuff sucks!


out of makers mark...guess i could go out and get some....but im on my ass flipping channels between masters reruns (gof channel) and masters rerun (espn)



its fuggen friday night....and this is what it all comes down to....i sit and type...and sip....and flip chans...LOSING!


i took my company magnet off my truck tailgate today....wanna know why?...


on the way to drop the bubbas and their friend off to another friends house....this friend (in my truck) notices that this hottie jogger was ...indeed..their substitute teacher...guess what this young lad yelled out the window of my truck?


"are you the hot substitute teacher?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


my word....heavens to betsy....what does one do? i was driving slow too...in a school zone....


actually...i was kinda bummed out that one of my boys didnt yell that out....Why does it take some other dudes son to do what i wouldve done?


my company magnet has my celly number on it...im waiting for a call soon....tick tock tick tock...



if this gal was indeed their substitute, full time employment is a necessity!


zoinks....!



No comments:

Post a Comment