Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TRISTAN my vac...



about an hour ago, the ups truck just delivered my new baby....been waiting too long for it...counting the days...






prob thinking: a new tv, stereo, custom kitchen deliveryaaaaayyyyyayyy (dire straights...hmm), could i be a double boiler? ( for you music man fans...wells fargo wagon song...? any one? ok, my mom made me go to the muny opera...ok...sorry..oh brother..)






well...its my new fuggen awesome vacuum cleaner! stoked...my old vac sucked...well, no it didnt suck thats why it SUCKED!...down with the wind tunnel piece of shit...up with me DYSON DC 33!






this thing is so simple in design, yet so genius...this isnt that ball dyson....that looks like its a chore just to keep that damn thing erect..hahahaha






i do all the vacuuming around here..and that is by design...i enjoy vacuuming..its like therapy for me...this baby is mine...i told everyone not to touch it....got no arguments there...shocker!






and since it sucks...and looks kinda gay....im calling him TRISTAN!












No comments:

Post a Comment