Saturday, April 9, 2011

sleep overs...fuggen a you retards!


bubs invited 4 fuggen friends over tonight...sleepover...it doesnt start until i fuggen pick the little bastards up from at party at fuggen 11pm tonite...


i fuggen got in my boys grill...i told them last time ...NEVER AGAIN! and what do these little fuggen retards do....moms callin me all night asking if its true....that gives one a good felling eh?


i love the "are you sure" call.....that means their little angel is either a pyro or a bed wetter....a thief or a vandal....


my gawd! im now counting the days until all my kids vamoose.. beat it! college....please come...quickly!


i mean this too....no joke...my kids are mentally challenged...all of em...perhaps i can get a govt subsidy....nooooo dooot id qualify!

No comments:

Post a Comment