Wednesday, May 18, 2011

how bad is it?



ill tell you..






my 16 year old daughter....daughter mind you...(my dad was so happy when i had a daughter....he said nothing beats havin a little girl...dad, youre a complete retard!) treats me like shit..






actually ...picture this...






im a turd...in a pile of turd buddies...and there is another shovel full of turds being piled on me...over and over..higher and higher...the shoveler is me daughter....i can hear her laughing and cursing between shovels....im covered in turd....i have turd breath...i have turd clothes...the pile is huge and getting larger every day....






oh wait...the pile is lessening...hey wait...i can actually breathe now...wait..what syd...? what do you want? you actually are communicating....wow! yes...what...? oh 20 bucks...is that a smile...? did you just hug me? better get all the air i can muster before the shoveling begins....and it will begin soon...






yeah dad...i have a little girl alright...aint she sweet?






syds team lost yesterday...she wouldnt talk to me...i didnt watch game...wasnt allowed to...












No comments:

Post a Comment