Wednesday, May 25, 2011

squash drama



there is not a single sport...activity....or whatever...that promotes more drama than SQUASH...



its ridiculous....whos playing who...? who beat whom? did you hear that this guy lost to a gal? that be me by the way....i got nancy'ed by nancy....nancy aint no ordinary gal either....shes tough and she beat me in front of many onlookers...i still havent recouped from that evening....i find myself in the fetal position every once in awhile.....sucking me thumb...thinking about the match....ill never be the same person i was before i entered that court....






i still hear the laughter....it follows me whenever i go to the MAC....this loss ruined me...






i enjoy the game, but the drama is too much sometimes....just got a call about squash...not business...but fuggen squash! i was kind of rude to the fella...but cfb!!!! its squash and this guy is a ninny...









its ok tho, because me squash is limited these days....no one to play with anymore really....im just the dude that got nancy'ed so there is no glory in taking me down anymore...im the clippers of the squash world.....feast away!






No comments:

Post a Comment