Thursday, May 26, 2011

Virus

So ferfy gets on our technology..always...and downloads widgets..screensavers....etc on our lappys and itouches....our iPads..everything
Technology, ferf fuggs it up...he means well...it's cool dad ...jail breaking your itouch rules right?...

Well now my lappy has some kind of worm virus...it was one of those screens that pops up on you basically saying that your system is being looked at by some African tribe in Nigeria.... Crap...the screen saver and widget he put on was totally cool tho...

So now I have me iPad to master....this piece of machinery is totally coolness greatness...I love me pad eh...I'm confident that I will be with pad always from now on...

So my I.T. Fella will have to take me lappy and fix her up once again....I always cringe when I have to give up me laps...Boyd will now know where I've been....yikes!...first thing we males learned when the www was brought to us by al gore was erase cookies and delete browsing history...but something tells me that these eggheads always give it a looksee anyway. Fuggen bastids are all hackers anyway..

Hack away!...nothing illegal...unless searching for "deformed pigmy toe suckers" is illegal...

No comments:

Post a Comment