Thursday, May 5, 2011

so out of shape....its stupid



i have my eating disorders kind of in check...im not eating like a fuggen pig ass any more...went to mac for a steam and shower and left exhausted....literally tired...winded ....from the activity i used to do after a hard hour of squash...this is so sad...






watching this self destruction from my own eyes has been tough on me...i can only imagine what my loved ones and friends think....i dont recognize my pathetic fatass much any more...guess that can be good...i can start up a whole new life now...my fatass life...lazy fat piece of shit life...









need to get back on the horse soon or i will never want to go back....so ill start, once again...probably saturday...or next thursday...see, next thursday is when i play my next known and scheduled squash game....playing an up and comer.. he saw me just 2 hours ago while i was laboring in the mens locker...he is a fuggen buzzard flying around the fat elephant carcass....he knows he can beat me now, thus the invitation....and thats how it works...the circle of fatlife..






its easy picking on the fat guy...






No comments:

Post a Comment