Tuesday, May 10, 2011

nails II



dropped off the lease modification to gal there...the buyer...HONG VY...should have called her HONG KONG UGLY...this gal immediately wants lower rent...shocker there eh?...i gave hong papers...and got out out of there like the viet cong during a recon mission...






i many times wonder what the hell i do...what is my purpose...what the fugg is up...i deal with a wide spectrum of peeps...and nothing amazes me anymore....im like a war vet that has been shellshocked into oblivion...i got 2 fuggen degress from SMU and im a fuggen maintenance man...






after all my dealings with crazy tenants...thugs at the car washes....crazy ass bastids of this plant....the one incident that i witnessed 3 years ago never leaves my mind...we have vandalism, robberies, trash dumpings out the ass...i was driving thru my retail centers lot and saw these white bastards, dressed in a suit...riding their bikes on thru...visiting tenants....no doooot they were latter day sainters...you know...you see em a mile away....it was 100 out and these poor bastards were in a suit passing out Lord literature...these peeps of god...these carriers of the WORD...ducked into one of my car wash bays, and fuggen took a piss on the bay wall....i saw them and i fuggen couldnt believe my eyes....my eyes...my eyes!!!! i shouted to these God fuggers..."you are gods people and you piss on my property???!" they both rode away....smiling...and on the 15th day...god said to piss on saundoggys car wash!






i digress...so far no deal with HKF....hong kong fooey...ill chime in when this ground breaking deal makes....this one deal will change the landscape of our economic engine....cross fingers...






i really need to start drinking again....i might buy me a big ole bot this weekend....fugget






No comments:

Post a Comment